Does this guy look ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Does this guy look ready?

So i have 3 plants going but this 1 was stunted and honestly is starting to look ready to be. But then again i don't know much. I tried to attach a good pic of the trichomes but its hard with magnifying glass and phone lol.

Edit:
    Let me know if this isnt the type of thing i should be asking on forum. I know all plants are diff

Show a closer pic of the bigger top bud, looks like several weeks hard to tell. Dont need trichome pics just pic of the bud itself

What to look for other than trichomes. White pistils will change color. Then pistils will curl into bud, once that happens its almost ready within 2wks the buds will swell and those curling pistils will recede into buds becoming short or nonexistent. Time frame is round about not definite per plant as plants can finish within different timeframes
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-21-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GroBuddy View Post
      Show a closer pic of the bigger top bud, looks like several weeks hard to tell. Dont need trichome pics just pic of the bud itself
      Does this help or do you need closer?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think it's going to do anymore filling in or growing. I'd harvest it and might get decent few grams. This is how we learn an how it grows without help. I got a photo period i planted that's in nothing but sandy topsoil without ferts. Doubt i'll get her finished before she buds but she was just a extra clone i made an did'nt want to throw away.

Around 2 more weeks maybe 3 imo.

Closer would have helped that's cool tho

Comment

Originally posted by GroBuddy View Post
        Around 2 more weeks maybe 3 imo.
        Oh wow that long? there a chance they get bigger too?

Edit:
        Thank you by the way saved me from chopping too soon

Comment

• GroBuddy
          GroBuddy commented
          Editing a comment
          More than likely .plants health plays a part. The stunting may hinder final result

Receded pistils finished plant
        Attached Files

Comment

• ponzi314
          ponzi314 commented
          Editing a comment
          did you trim these?looks like its connected to plant but at same time where all the leaves?

• GroBuddy
          GroBuddy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's at harvest cutting it up for dry.

Imo just because the plant is stunted and probably wont do anything else doesn't mean you can't continue to use that plant as a learning experience. Why harvest it early, because its stunted and probably done growing. Harvesting a stunted probably done growing plant early is still early. Better to learn from a plant that really doesn't matter than get accustomed to harvesting early.

It is a outdoor plant it is just August.
        Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-23-2022, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• ponzi314
          ponzi314 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea im in no rush. Judging by your pics i have time. My other 2 plants have probably a month left so ill just keep eye on it and try to harvest together. Those pics you posted tho...wow lol

A bit before harvest.. my bad that's a punky lion guess I dont have pics of that plant. It's the one standing tall in the back ground Click image for larger version

Name:	20220608_111319.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	574327
        Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-22-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• ponzi314
          ponzi314 commented
          Editing a comment
          its just...beautiful...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X