No announcement yet.

How does this setup look for drying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! How does this setup look for drying?

So i bought a Grow tent for drying and i hooked up at AC Infinity T4 to a Vivosun Carbon filter. I just have it resting on the top as an exhaust and the bottom vents are open. Currently this is in my basement and the Temp is at 71 and humidty is at 58%. Is this going to be ok for drying? Im nervous about the humidity.

Filter needs to be inside the tent sucking through the outside of the filter not blowing from the inside out. It might work set up the way you have it, but I don't think it will be as efficient.

Comment

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly the tent is only a 2x2 so im trying to set it up as if im going to grow

You're good man, like to dry atleast at the % that buds will be cured and stored. Generally want a little bit of air movement inside tent, small 4in fan pointed at the ground and away. That gets me 10 to 14 days, however as long as you're atleast drying at curing humidity % really doesn't matter how long you leave them.. as long as their dry you could leave indefinitely within correct environment. Ink birds for humidity help maintain proper humidity

Also cant really go off others in this area as different environments will produce different outcomes. Gotta dial your equipment in to achieve the dry you're looking for. You only have like 10 days less if environment is off so dialing it in could take a couple to few times
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-21-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, it will be my first dry so im excited. Im hoping this env will be good for drying because i will be doing everything dying/curing in basement

• GroBuddy
      GroBuddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Best easiest dries are in sealed environments. I've tried many other ways of drying. I had a lapse in grows and used my tent.... never looked back ordered another tent.

• ponzi314
      ponzi314 commented
      Editing a comment
      awesome, glad i made the right choice with getting a tent for drying. Almost bought the wedryer just as a inbetween but figured i wanted to grow after anyways

Temp at 71 and humidity at 58% is definitely within the band of good environment to dry in. Took me a week to dry and get to a consistent 70-ish degrees and 63%-ish humidity (which is where I cure)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-Grow-Drying_20220821-232059_TempStick.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	574252

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X