Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female or male?

Day25, still18/6,Is it female or male?

A few more days will tell. I have only a slight leaning one way or another.

Comment

• soulflyairport420
      soulflyairport420 commented
      Editing a comment
      must be change to 12/12 to know its gender?

Very little info to give you help. What strain is it? Is it a auto or photo so you asked " must change to 12/12 to know its gender?" So that would be a photoperiod which you can change to 12/12 for sexing or wait it out.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe me I don't claim to know, but it is my understanding that all autos are feminized or is it my misunderstanding? It is also my understanding that photos can also be feminized but not all are of course.

Depends who you get the seeds from Satyaban for me i have had 2 male autos because i bought them that way, got a discount from a guy who bred them and out of 10 got 2 males. Some breeders or seed sites you got to read the little print that says fem if it doesn't than it's a crap shoot. Fella feminized is pretty new in the seed world really all seeds were 50/50 chance of getting a female. It was a Mexican grower who found the way to grow sensimilla ( fem ) this is what i was told, so perhaps 20yr+ ago ? Nope all photoperiod bags seeds is what they were back then. Yes photos can be feminized of course. Welcome
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      I first became aware of sin semilla in the late 70s, maybe. I date things back then from when I got married, either before or after. That was a revolution.

25 days is a bit soon to tell the sex unless it's an auto flower and I don't know about those. I can't tell from those pics either.Sorry

Comment

soulflyairport420 So far no sexual markings recognizable on these photos.

​​​​​​@Satyaban There are fem. photos, exactly. But not all are. Sadly, the most strains are only availabe fem..

Also, like photoperiodicals, there are feminized and regular automatic strains.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X