Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New grower seeking advice on nutrient deficiency (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower seeking advice on nutrient deficiency (?)

Well, I was hoping to come onto this forum and proudly show off my little set up and beautiful ladies and pay the forum some tribute -but pride cometh before a fall it seems....

First off, I'm very happy to have found this forum. I credit this community as having put me right on so many things I cannot list.

I woke up yesterday to find these markings on the leaves. I have hunted pictorial guides and am guessing it's nitrogen deficiency. If so, what can I do to correct at this late stage of flower?

Appreciate the help very much.

While not being an expert, I think I see white mildew on some leaves. The drooping tip may be from overwatering. I see no evidence of a nutrient problem.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Some sort of white solid object on the leaf with yellow spot. Maybe a dried spray deposit?

Comment

Pictorial guide is at the top of this page called "Plant Problems", link below also, take a look.
        Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

I'll ask whats the PH?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X