Stunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunted?

I think these plants should be a bit bigger at 33 days since germination. Let's see if I can get this picture thing to work. These are GSC auto with the hot soil in bottom 1/3 of 5 gal pot.

Nope no pics
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get it, I can see them. I clicked on edit, preview and save. Can you see em now?

Still no pics.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Antonella Di Gregorio Barzilian model.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.3 KB ID:	573820 Test Is that to sexist for a test? That is just wrong, I'll add this. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0430.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	573821
      Last edited by Satyaban; 08-17-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Pic 1 would be fun to unwrap, pic 2 is nice also.

Comment

Cool. I think those girls are getting ready to explode. There is much new growth in the 2 days since that pic. I did the hot soil on the bottom and I think the roots must be getting down there.

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you referring to the first pic or second?
            Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-17-2022, 10:38 AM.

Here are some more pics. These shots were taken on the 15th, 30 days since germination, and they look like they grew 10% since then. I used the hot soil on the bottom method, is it possible that the roots are just reaching the hot soil in time for budding? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0426.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	573838Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0439.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	573839Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0432.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	573840Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0441.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	573841Click image for larger version

ID:	573842

Comment

That's a lot of leaf in the new pics. Hides the kitty. I'd say it's running full blast.

The problem I have with big pots and little plants is getting the watering and nutes right. My last transplants I potted in soil that was not very wet at all when transplanting. Just enough to hold it's shape as I make an impression in the new soil for the seedling size. Then just a bit of water to settle it in, maybe a cup. Still took two weeks before it needed it's first thirsty watering, but not to run of nor to complete saturation.. But they look great.

I use to water just to the point of over saturation the new transplant soil. Any runoff got recycled until it quit running off. I think that may 'trigger' too much activity in new fortified soil and aggravate pH problems?

Comment

I have changed my water strategy, as well. When I prepared my buckets, I added no water until I put the seedlings in, I believe while it was not dry I should have added water to the top soil for uniformity. I thought the plants would be bigger by now but according to LTM, I think, I have five weeks to go. Let me see what I can find in my pics, but I think flowering is coming on. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0428.JPG
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	573884Click image for larger version

Views:	138
ID:	573885Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0445.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	573886Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0443.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	573887
              Many years ago I bought my grandchildren cameras and got one for myself. I just found the cable so this is the first I have used it in 7 years and am now obsessed with that and this. The upper pics are GSC and the bottom 2 are of my Poochie Love. If you can see the leaves are a bit more narrow on the PL.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X