Am I Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I Good?

Am I Missing Anything Besides Fans? I Am Starting With Kratky & Finishing With Airstones.

Pictured:

Exhale Bags X2
    1000 Watt LEDs X2
    1 Gallon Jars X12
    4 Inch Net Pots X12
    Portable Heater
    Humidifier
    Hygrometer
    Intake Fan
    Exhaust Fan Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220814_155704_983.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	573703
    Attached Files

Wouldnt run that many plants under those lights. Doubtful they are 1000 watts, common mistake. The co2 bags really dont add anything to a unsealed environment if they add anything at all. Generally the 1000w equivalent blurple lights only draw like a quarter of that meaning actually like 165 watt light

Those lights will veg fine just would worry to flower under. I started with blurples before I knew better. Still use it to start seeds and veg in a closet

Comment

Originally posted by GroBuddy View Post
      Wouldnt run that many plants under those lights. Doubtful they are 1000 watts, common mistake. The co2 bags really dont add anything to a unsealed environment if they add anything at all. Generally the 1000w equivalent blurple lights only draw like a quarter of that meaning actually like 165 watt light

Those lights will veg fine just would worry to flower under. I started with blurples before I knew better. Still use it to start seeds and veg in a closet
      These Lights Are Extremely Bright But I Definitely Remember Reading Many Places That The Listed Wattage Isn't Actually The True Wattage On These Things.

What Do You Mean By Unsealed? I Thought My Grow Tent Was Sealed? Is It Because Of The Intake/Exhaust Fans? Thanks For The Info, BTW.

Comment

Blurples will work in a pinch - I used em when I first started growing indoors. However GroBuddy is right - that’s far too many plants to raise to maturity with any substantial harvest weight. I would recommend 1 plant per 600-1000w blurple light panel. I’ll leave it to my GroBuddy to explain about the co2. The good news is - YOU’RE GROWING and both the blurples and co2 can be dealt with. Happy Pharming!
        Last edited by BU2B; 08-17-2022, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X