LED lights and power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED lights and power

Hey, Thanks for letting me sign up here.
    I hear a lot about light distances and why certain light is better than others. I have an HLG Scorpion Rspec. I know the recommended heights are 12-18" above plant. What I DON'T know is: what intensity should the light be set on during the various stages? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Low for seedlings and young plants. Gradually increase as plants grow.

If plants stretch lower light closer to plants or increase power. That's a stout light tho be careful with seedlings and young plants. Good choice

I was gonna get that but went with a ROI-e720 for the bar style canopy coverage. Wanna try that new black bird, tempted to get a 2x2 just to run the smaller model Patriot
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 08-15-2022, 02:36 AM.

Comment

That is what I was afraid of. My light (HLG 650 Diablo) has been running at 50% I should have increased the power. Unfortunately, I am now past the point of no return with the plants I will have to start over.

Comment

• GroBuddy
        GroBuddy commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you talking about? I thought you were about to say you ran light too high cant run light too low. Just running low will give light airy low grade weed

How about posting some pics? It may not be to late, give us more info.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X