THC Measurement at dispensary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THC Measurement at dispensary

Interesting article about a dispensary involving dry vs wet weight and THC percentage.

Yet another reason to grow your own!

Fucking canna-capitalists...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      No shit, I started watching a video that I thought was going to be about production, but no it was little more than press release video about how beautiful the stores are or how they joined with a franchise. In the not too distant future dispos/stores will be like Walmart, Home Depot, not what I hoped it will be. I saw a video about Arizona and how to front, straw men, for mega growers in California.

That explains the sudden leaps in claimed THC percentages over 25% during the last decade or so. It's all been a shell game.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Which is why we grow our own you just can't trust these labs in cahoots with large pharma growers. The more you grow the better the weed becomes. Drying an curing, knowing how plants should look by trichs and plant matter during the grow all this info we learn as we grow plants and read from experienced growers. Genetics producing higher THC strains are here but the proof to me is what it makes your body feel like after consumption. It could be 15%THC on seed label but if it's cured properly and left for 4-6months it changes the high to me for the better
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

This has answered a question I had but didn't know how to ask. I became more curious about testing while looking at seeds, The sellers I have seen rarely mention over 21%, so I thought it must be in testing methodology. When I mention % for buds I am talking "dry" measure. What happened in NY was incredibly irresponsible at best but I think the producers are snakes in the grass, pun intended. If the tests are being performed on the product after curing it wouldn't matter which is the standard as the number would be a reeference point to compare.

Comment

My 2nd nearest Highway Robbery depot is a Curaleaf in IL. I just got a few of the thickest hits ever off the Seahorse Pro. I don't remember everything I read earlier but Curaleaf like all dispos sells many brands of product, was this just their product or did every brand do this? I go to Verilife, they have 3 tiers that are their product, Matter. Off the top of my stoned head I can't think of a Curaleaf 'house' brand here.

(dabbing ice cream cake sugar, good stuff. laughs, buzz, swollen eyelids then a good sleep, when you're ready to sleep. It gets hard to read on the laptop as my lids swell, eventually it feels like there are pinto beans on top of both eyelids. No other way to describe the feeling. Laugh with me, I'm watching Massacre House)
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Satyaban
            Satyaban commented
            Editing a comment
            By three tiers do you mean like reg, high test, or super with no percentages? I don't think there is anyone watching to see who is growing illegally but I am very hesitant to give my state away, but from what I m learning my states med setup is not too bad, and I have 4 dispos in a 10 mi radius. I made a trip today.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            all of the products have testing info on them. Verilife has Matter; Matter.lite; and now Floracal. Expensive; more expensive; holy cow. No rhyme or reason to me. Matter.lite has lower % in gummies, I don't look at other edibles, too expensive for what I need for effect. Unless I'm going to be in the hospital, then I eat 100mg fudgy before I walk in the door. No THC freebies, no samples allowed here, not even a tiny Boveda pack. Most of the gas I use in my car is for dispo runs, yesterday I got 'lucky', vet & dispo in one trip, same town.

Harvest the plant, send some buds to be tested for thc, mine buds for trichromes for extracts, sell buds based on inflated thc test results. That is how I view dispensary weed
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X