Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaves are turning yellow, spotted, droopy, red stems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves are turning yellow, spotted, droopy, red stems.

HI, Love the site, I spend many hrs going through all the pictures of plant problems. These plants are going to cause me to smoke some of their predecessors. These plants are from seeds of an unknown type, but they are both the same strain. One plant has had issues since the beginning, the other, not quite so many. I put them into flower on the 17th of July. I have several different problems, which probably amounts to a ph problem. I have been trying to adjust the ph since then, and everytime I think I have it right, the next day something else has gone wrong. They are in 7 gallon pots. They need about a 1 1/2 gallon of water before they start draining to check the ph coming out, So I don't water more than 2 times a week. After 3 days without water, the soil right on the top is dry, but when i dig down about 1 1/2 inch the soil is still moist and dark brown in color, so it's not drying out all the way between waterings. Therefore, I don't know if they are being underwatered or overwatered, I'm really stuck,. Help please.
    Attached Files

My novice opinion is root rot. Try letting it dry out to activate the plants natural defense.

Comment

Try lifting the pot/s, when they are wet they will be heavy, when dry they will be lighter.
      Whats the PH? (in flower 6.5-6.8 for soil)
      What is the temp? RH? Lights, actual watts, intensity and distance?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X