Is this a magnesium deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a magnesium deficiency?

I got yellowing in between the veins of my plants, mostly on the lower leaves. GWE says this can be due to one of six different issues, magnesium deficiency seems the most likely culprit. Reasons are because I've got red stems in addition to the yellowing on my lower leaves (this could be due to genetics, as my plant does sprout purple leaves in flower). Plants are grown in 5 gallon grow bags of the PROMIX herb & vegetable mix, I used PROMIX's granular fertilizer (4tbsp of the 4 1/2 tbsp recommended dose) and I have watered the plants twice since transplanting on July 5 (using approximately a gallon of water until runoff). Lights WERE too close, I've moved them up a few inches, highest plant sits about 18" from the light. I have not added or done anything else to the plants. Anything else you need to know about products used or growing habits, please ask!

What do you folks think? Is this a magnesium deficiency? Or is it something else? If it is a magnesium deficiency, should I use dolomite lime or epsom salts to correct the issue?

Attached Files

Could be but if you notice on the top of chart, then go from there with possible diagnosis. Hope this helps.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Or this may help. Click image for larger version

Name:	nutedefien.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	572471
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X