X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! The leaf’s burning and the roots dose not develop

Hi(sorry for my bad english)
    i’m not a new grower
    and i grow cannabis at multiple places(5 to be exact)
    and every thing gose grate expect 1 place.
    I’m having trouble with only 1 place,i planted there more than 5 times over a period of 9 mounths.
    and i can’t go through the vegetive stage.
    every time it’s the same results.
    the roots and the plant doesn’t develop well and 2 weaks after planting every thing burn for no visible reason..(ph/ec/ppfd in good range)
    i will try to add some photos.
    it’s not something regular and i tried almost everything.
    even taking same clones to this place and other place in the second place everey thing wend well and i already smoked the product..and in this place can’t ever switch the lights to 12/12 withought the plant to yellow..

Hey Rusik420
    Based on the information you give and your photo I strongly suggest you look over your grows very carefully. Something is different at the site your having issues with. Growing medium, water source, buckets or containers your plants are in or being watered or fed with, ph balance, nutrients, it has to be something different if all other sites are doing well.

It may help to make a list of everything used during your grows at all sites. If you take the time to write down and note everything from water to grow bags or plastic tubs even what you mix your nutrients in and use to measure and deliver them to your plants should be noted at each location.

I hope this helps - have a look here and Happy Pharming!

Comment

• Rusik420
      Rusik420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Changed everything.
      Bought new nutrition,new buckets,new wvery thinnf
      Even took down the led light’a and put hps lights
      New pool for the water and food
      Using filter for the tap water
      Ec 0.0 ..
      Tried anything that can make it.Even though it something in the air
      I cleaned the all place.

Something similar came up before, IDK what the issue was but it was in the location, something killed all the plants/clones. It could be something that a previous owner had in there. You may want to look into a different local.

Comment

Is there anyone that can help?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Probley not without pics. If your growing commercial crop find a different place could of been a dumping ground of some sort

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with SoOrbudgal, I cant open the pic. if everything else is the same, shall I say it planer, move.

Are you using water for a know good source that you have previously used?

Comment

• Rusik420
        Rusik420 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s located in a normal building house.
        From the beginning i had the same problem.
        But i had a place in a building right next to it and every thing was ok..

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you using the same water?

Check the HVAC could be blowing shit bad stuff who the hell knows???
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I suspect an environmental contaminant, pest, infection, or nutrient imbalance. Try taking one healthy plant from a non-affected site and move it to the affected site, but use water and nutrients from the original site. If that plant gets the same symptoms, then you know there is something in the overall environment of the affected site. If no symptoms develop, then start watering and feeding from the affected site's water supply. If the symptoms show up then, you know it is something in the water or nutrients. Details and pictures would help.
        Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-04-2022, 11:42 AM.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X