What's wrong with my plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with my plants

My leaves are curling up for some reason I added a humidifier could that be the problem

Comment

I dont see curling, drooping occurs after most waterings

Comment

The leaves just seemed kind of looking since yesterday I've had the light on constantly since they were seedlings so today I just switched it to 20 on four off and see if that kind of does anything I feel like they're just a little short for his bushes they're trying to be which is not a bad thing I don't know just trying to see what everybody else is opinion is it may have a little more experience than me

Comment

• GroBuddy
          GroBuddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Also plants can start drooping after so many hrs of direct light. Usually around 16 to 17 hrs for me. Why I dont run over 18 hr. I have previously saw no added benefit. They'll reset and stretch back out js after about that much time they can also droop. I almost think at night is when the micro biology happens like the plant feeding microbes sugar and most growth.
          Last edited by GroBuddy; 07-29-2022, 02:13 PM.

There is nothing wrong with your plants. Try actually reading the website that sponsors this forum. We tend to help those who help themselves.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thanks for the input grow buddy I'm gonna try this light schedule and see how they do cause you definitely are right about the sleep thing that's when they tend to do they're thing I've done this a few times over the years so I'm not a novice I just found this website and thought it was cool and wanted to chat with a few people that are into it like me

Comment

• Satyaban
            Satyaban commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are growing autos, I don't know that you can give them too much light, Your plants look great too me. I am curious about your humidity, how low was it that need a humidifier? I am concerned about mine going high..

Your seedlings look good. Put them on 18/6 light schedule. Depending on where you live watering could be an issue (check your pH, 6.5 is ideal) also your humidity and temp. I would also think about topping them after the 4th to 5th nodes to help bush them out. Air circulation would also help.

Comment

I've got a humidifier that I turn off and on just depending on how it feels in there and I have a fan but yeah I need to get some pH strips so I can test that I was thinking that cuz like you said between 6:00 and 7:00 anything under or over that you're just watering it for no reason they can't get anything good you put in them but I can top them that this soon they look just so small and Young LOL but yeah I definitely don't want him like my last ones getting super tall I had to tie branches and have them tied to the ceiling it was crazy it got out of control

Comment

See I just had three seeds two were the same strand one was just random and I threw them in dirt to see what they do so I don't know if they're Auto or what I'm just kind of rolling with whatever happens

Comment

And I put the humidifier in there because I just kind of wet the dirt every day with a spray bottle around the root you know around the stem and just make sure my dirt stays damp looking and stick my finger in it make sure it's good underneath but I did the humidifier cuz it just my dirt gets dry really fast but I'm using potting soil too out of a bag so I don't know I'm just kind of trial and error at this point

Comment

They look wonderful to me. Give enough water toward the sides so the roots travel outwards farther?
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Right I try to soak more of the outside than the inside I water possibly more than I should I don't ever pour the water in and I've been using fox farm grow big while in veg and my light is for veg as well

Comment

• GroBuddy
                      GroBuddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Using pots that allow you to water from the bottom help really well with root growth. Not at first of course, but once you can fill the whole pot. Just as long as you dont let them sit in water for 24hr. Also helps wet any dry spots

How old are the seedlings what type of soil is in there and if its hot soil you def dont need nutes. Did you transplant recently. How old? May want to lower or get bigger lights, Maybe you dont need this info I forgot you grew huge plants already. Have any pics of last grow.
                    Last edited by LemonBud; 07-30-2022, 04:44 AM.
                    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
                    1 sf2000 @200 watts
                    2 philzon @230 watts
                    2x4x5 tent
                    3x6x8 closet
                    Fox Farm ocean forest
                    Black gold for seedling
                    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
                    RH 40-60
                    Temp 70-80
                    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
                    calmag and a little flower fuel
                    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

These are about 3 weeks old I transplanted at two weeks I don't know what the strain is I know two are the same strain the middle one is different the soil is just some random me miracle grow stuff I found in the shed lol it was open when I found it so I doubt it was still good as far as what was in it they seem to do pretty well on the fox farm and unfortunately I lost the phone with all my picks of the last grow I wish had some they were decent me and my buddy were definitely proud of em

Comment

I've been thinking about making a watering system that will water them from inside the dirt like a little plastic hose with pinholes that runs through the new pots or something of the sort

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X