Slow grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Slow grower

Well ive had this plant growing for about 4 months and its only this tall it started growing really slow then just here recently shot up to where it is now in these pics im not sure of the sex that and maybe why its growing so slow and is my plant ok arw my main questions with this one

It's you who needs the lessons on growing MJ needs care and thoughtful understanding of a gardener. Educate yourself this is what you get by not doing any work with it. Read the basics and try to fix it, you got to know how to care for them.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

FOUR months! Are you experimenting?
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Another one I'll recommend raised beds, your plant should look more like the ones in the pics. Raised beds with good soil will let you control how wet or dry the soil is etc..
        You may be able to save them with a transplant into good soil, but not going to make a good haul.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X