Help my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help my baby

This plant is about 3 1/2-4 months and i feel like it should be a bit bigger at the beginning of its life a lot of the lower leaves died just over night idk why at all but there were some leaves up top that were good so i decided to keep it and see what happened and it hot a little raller and a few more leaves but only up top as you can see and i figured as long as ive been growing this plant i should be able to see the sex of the plant but i cant can someone pls help me with information suggestions im open to it all i love growing even tho this is my first i love it but i just dont kno enough ywt

Read about the basics try and do more for it than you have done which by the looks of it after 3 1/2 months of neglecting it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Plant was over or under watered and probably put into direct sunlight too soon. Probably be best to just start over. Minimal root growth to allow for proper nutrient uptake for growth. You're right plant should be 4ft round about by now. Leaves are solor panels no bueno removing them like that.

Comment

Is this a find on the side of the rode?
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          He's not being serious about growing great weed. Good call LemonBud this type of lazy really grinds me

I'll suggest raised beds with a good soil, the pic below is about the same age as yours, the pot/bed is ~135 gallon with no bottom. It lets me make good organic soil and control how wet or dry it is.
        You can save these plants with a transplant into good soil, not that they will produce a lot at their age, at least they are not autos.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X