• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellowing leaves

Is it ok for the leaves to be yellowing at the beginning of week6

Week6 day 4
    Attached Files

Imo theres 2 different kinds of fading. A fading at the end of the plants life cycle which will look like fall in most strains. The other fading is from nutrient deficiency I would assume that's what's going on here, a deficiency

Comment

When I zoomed in looks like you may have had a or dealt with nutrients burn mixed with deficiency usually ph issue when you show both. If you haven't had a access of anything. Potassium deficiency can kill the edges like that as well.

Comment

You definitely shouldn’t have this much yellowing this early. Not natural life cycle. I agree with GroBuddy above. Do you use the same nutes each feeding and the same amount each time? What are you feeding them? How often do you feed? How much do you feed them? Are you consistent with feeding? Do you check your ph each and every time you feed? What ph are you using, ie, 6.0 ? Develop you a consistent feed schedule with consistent ph readings and you shouldn’t see this again. IMHO ✌️

Comment

No there should not be this much yellowing. Needs more N top dress with worm casing if you can get it.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X