New white spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New white spots on leaves

​Can someone tell me what these white spots on the leaves of my buds are? They just showed up over night.

Awwwww, heck!

Comment

White spots? I don't see no stinking white spots! How about some photos Peace plant ?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Look above at the pic. Tiny little white spots all over leaves at buds...

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry, but there does not appear to be a photo or a link to one on the post that I see.

No pics to see

Comment

What the heck? I can see it on my end...let me try again. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220727-114945_Gallery.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	469.2 KB
ID:	571713Click image for larger version

Name:	20220727_114853.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	571714

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see these photos and I think that GroBuddy is correct, Thrips!!

I sent 2 this time. Did either come through for you guys? I see them. But again, I can see the first one I posted this morning as well.

Comment

Thirps bad is my guess, plant looks in bad shape prime food for pests. Pests are less inclined to attack healthy plants. Almost harvest time tho just make sure you bud wash all that well

Comment

Yikes!
              Thank you!!

Comment

Looking at your pictures on a large computer screen...i see webs on two of the large sugar leaves and a lot of black specks in and on the buds. Think you might want to check for mites
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Comment

Just drowned them is montery insect spray. Intending on harvesting this weekend. So how do you wash buds? Never even heard of it.
                  appreciate it!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes eeks no way would i harvest without dipping branches in a bucket those all those mites they been there for a while

• GroBuddy
                    GroBuddy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No bueno bubba never spray your buds that you'll inhale or digest. Just have to keep plants healthy and be preventive while you can. Generally a mid to late flower pest issue wont devastated plant and you'll still harvest fine. Just need to bud wash to get all the bugs, eggs, piss and shit off and out of buds.

To bud wash I use 4 tubs
                    First tub has 2 gallons of tap water with 1 or 2 32oz 3% peroxide
                    Second tub has 2 gallons tap 1/4cup baking soda & 1/4cup lemon or lime juice
                    Third and 4th tub are just plain tap 2 gallons

About 30 seconds in each tub. Hang plants in front of a fan until buds feel dry then dry as normal
                    Last edited by GroBuddy; 07-27-2022, 04:45 PM.

One should not use spinosad on buds (fine in veg), it is not known to be safe, it could be but no tests have been done, please be safe.
                  I use ISO (rubbing alcohol) mixed with water 8 parts water to 1 part ISO (I go 50/50), spray the underside than the top and soak them good, the ground/soil pot wall everything with lights off. This like spinosad is a contact killer, they will not kill eggs so they have to be redone every 3 days for 3 treatments. Then watch closely.

Comment

I hope I didn't just screw myself by spraying them. I've been waiting for 6 months for this weekend event. Now I feel like hammered sh*t!!

Comment

Trust me, we all make our mistakes, live and learn.
                      Many folks have had issue with Neem oil as well, again fine in veg (or on the soil) but not on flowers.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X