Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding Cheesecake Auto... Time for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Wedding Cheesecake Auto... Time for harvest?

Looking to have some nice cerebral high here. Very little amber. 12 weeks now from seed and a 2-week flush has already been done (although somehow all the leaves are still super green). What do you guys think?
    Attached Files

Never is that anywhere close, should have kept feeding instead of flushing. Flushing isnt ever needed

Comment

• joeman098
      joeman098 commented
      Editing a comment
      Should I just feed her more or.... what do you suggest?

Showing signs of nutrient burn, where you feeding by ppms or suggested serving on bottle at 1/4, half amounts? From that pic, looks like another couple to few weeks. Stop feeding giving plain water is just as good as flushing. Flushing compacts medium, chokes roots, flushes oxygen out of medium smothering roots. So close to harvest none of that probably matters just something I and countless other growers prefer not to do. Feeding by ppms gives plants what they need no more no less. Getting run off readings on fresh water days will give you an idea of how much or little the food you gave they ate. Once a understanding of plants appearance is achieved the runoff readings are irrelevant you can feed ppms by plants size, growth rate, and appearance. Personally when I used this method I would only give ppms needed to get me back to a good ppm level. Like if I gave 600 ppms fresh water reading was 550ppms plant ate 50ppms over 2 days by the next watering I'd assume they ate 100ppms if I'm watering every other day. I'd only give that 100ppms not another 600ppm every feeding. Getting the run off reading will allow you to see if nutrients are stacking up allowing you to only give plain water until ppm levels drop
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 07-24-2022, 04:19 PM.

Comment

If you can next time can we see more of the plant in natural light
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X