Moonlight start a reveg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonlight start a reveg?

Hi folks. I've got two plants growing on my balcony, so far so good. What happens when they start flowering and are subjected to moonlight? I've seen how easy it is to start a re-veg inside.

Thanks in advance.

Plants have been growing outdoors since as far as we know the beginning of time. Weed in general has been used for over 10,000 years.

Comment

• alan53
      alan53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the history lesson, I was looking more towards the science aspect. If a tiny light leak inside sends a flowering plant back to the veggy state, why wouldn't the light from a full moon do the same thing?

• GroBuddy
      GroBuddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean if it's been growing under the moon for a minimum of 10,000 years why would your weed be different? Wasnt a history lesson, I was saying its been growing under the moon forever. If that was the case moon being a light leak how would any plants make it to flower outdoors?

Don't worry about the moonlight be more worried about 2 plants in the same sack of soil. Do you think they will go all the way and acheive this. We aim to teach and help those that are serious about growing and harvesting the best homegrown weed. Balcony or not.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alan53
      alan53 commented
      Editing a comment
      The two plants were transplanted a couple of weeks ago. They each have their own pot and daily maid service.

I've never had a problem with moonlight. They seem to be used to ambient night light. Have a friend that grows with a street light beaming in his back yard and he doesn't have problems.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, I grow on my front deck and the motion light is on when I cook on the grill. Two or three times a week for a few hours after dark and never had a problem.

Moonlight is insufficient to cause any problems with your grow.

Comment

Well then we need a photo of the transplants, we did'nt get the full meal deal to answer the question hence i gave my comment on the photo that was posted.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not sure what caused the brown on the lower leaves. Too many nutrients in the bagged soil? Some kind of critter? Treated the girls with a BT solution. Might've done something. Rapidly diminishing headroom means I'm gonna have to train these suckers. No name seeds. I believe the shape of the plant suggests Sativa. Seed donor believes it was "good stuff".
        Last edited by alan53; 07-24-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X