KISS - Spraying the flower organically....Autoflower Fems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KISS - Spraying the flower organically....Autoflower Fems

I have been spraying my girls about twice a day. We are out of veg and solidly, healthily in week 5-6 full flower with LST working nicely.
    I have used distilled water in a spray bottle to coat the plant in moisture since birth. I run 400-600w 24/7 so the tendency to dry/absorb quickly is the thing I watch to avoid.

I am very aware to be cautious of mold.
    Does anyone know of a dilutable organic nute suitable to add to the top of the plant?
    You can find my journal, of sorts javabob to understand how I am feeding and nurturing the plants.
    If you are following, I am using the KISS method however the URGE [read...patience not a grower's greatest atribute] to help the flower development [which probably should be to leave them alone, doing just fine, thank you!]
    is making me wonder if there is something I could/should be doing during this period since Auto's have such a short growth time.

I will be adding more Gaia Green this weekend after having added molasses to the soil last weekend.
    Expect when close to harvest [5-6 weeks away] to add "Beastie Blooms" for that special push to the finish line.

I will add photos in my next journal entry.

Thanks, looking forward to any thoughts on the matter. The tent has been running at 40-50 humidity/ 75 to 85 degrees. Running 24/7 is a major factor in why mold is not,(as of yet anyway), due to the heat and dryness of the area. I water only about 4 cups per plant every 36 or so hours. They are loving the schedule.

Thanks for reading....
    Last edited by javabob; 07-20-2022, 07:27 AM.

Answering my own question....after more due diligence.

They call it FOLIAR FEEDING.
    1] if it ain't broke...don't burn the leaves.
    2] best time to spray is 1-2 hours before or after the lights get turned on or off.
    Running 24/7 there's not much room for spraying

3] Do not spray above 26C/78F, well good luck in keeping my room from climbing above 78 on a summer day, especially during [for me] a coming 12-day heat wave.
    I'll be battling trying to keep the tent at a MAX of 85!
    4] opening up a whole can of risk to the plant with the strength of the spray.
    Why look for trouble since this is ,to date...knock wood a very healthy grow.

So my thought was wrong for me.
    Just sayin', and as I stated earlier...if it ain't broke...breathe and have a new dose of patience. And keeping it KISS!
    Last edited by javabob; 07-20-2022, 07:47 AM. Reason: More rambling thoughts on the Con's for a 24/7 Auto grow.

Comment

Sorry i'm very cautious about creating WPM
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• javabob
        javabob commented
        Editing a comment
        ???WPM

I spray nothing on buds for fear of inducing bud rot. "FOLIAR FEEDING" is fine in veg.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X