New RDWC closet system all ready to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RDWC closet system all ready to go!

Test ran the new RDWC system in the closet today for leaks and it's good to go. Mars 48"x24"X84" tent; Mars LED; AC infinity smart fan and filter 6"dia., 10hp aqua chiller; (3) 5gal. buckets, reservoir with top off tank. The tent nominal temperature is 80 degrees with 50% RH, but I have a humidifier, water temperature is chilled 68 degree,
    I will still use hydroguard. Click image for larger version

Name:	closet 1.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	570774Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4309.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	570775Click image for larger version

Name:	AC infinity fan:fliter 3.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	570776Click image for larger version

Name:	mars tent:led 2.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	570778Click image for larger version

Name:	5 gal dwc:circulating fan 4.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	4.48 MB
ID:	570779Click image for larger version

Name:	3 dwc bucket 4.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	4.65 MB
ID:	570780
    Attached Files

bumper, it looks awesome; how are you getting good air circulation in there?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thank you, it took a lot of rigging to get the plumbing to work, too many tube sizes and fitting choices. The AC Infinity is one of the strongest exhaust fans available for home grow and I have a little negative pressure in the tent. The back lower vent panel is open, but facing the rear wall with just enough space to allow air intake but no light, and the vent on the Left side vent is removed because it's the same as the back in a corner.

Really nice set up.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, coco is a great way to grow and your set-up is premo. I tried coco/perilite, but, the weather here in Los Angeles has gotten too hot and I had problems with humidity. I've had my best success with dwc for the size grow area and my needs.

Yes i'm just a simple grower and i love my soil mixes. I understand about DWC an know you folks who do it are better for doing so. I don't dare run a tent indoors during summer else my air conditioner would be on full time. I was born in Pasadena so i know the heat, it's warm here also in the 90's an dry in Oregon but we don't have months of that heat like you do down there. Good luck with the grow, I'll watch

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pasadena, so you are very aware of the temp/RH challenges here.I had to spring for the chiller, too risky for root rot otherwise.🤣

WOW bumper55 some of my old stomping ground as a teen. I got a brother lives up in Monrovia hills area. Played HS teams against Pasadena wonderful memories. Once was at a party at a old old house in Pasadena huge place big old privite area guess who was playing at this garden party??? Van Halen it was wild wild time, got busted of course helicopters an foot cops. It was a blast running from them LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can relate for sure, Woodstock here, sneaking out of sleep-away camp! hahaha

Seedlings: (2) Northern Light photoperiod: Growers Choice; (1) Jack Herer auto: ILGM, transferred from the germination dome into 4"x4" Rockwool cubes with Grotons to fill and cover. I finally decided not to purchase any more seeds from Growers Choice because the seeds are old and too difficult to germinate. it took 3 weeks to get the two NL of the 5 seeds, and I had to remove the helmet off of every one of the 5 seeds. Three seeds did not produce cotyledons after a week of unbelievable nursing. My germination method was proven with ILGM seeds. ILGM seeds germinated and showed a tap root within 24 hrs and emerged from the rapid rooter plug 2 days later strong and healthy with cotyledons attached and no seed hull helmet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2ca.jpeg
Views:	231
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	573164Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2ce.jpeg
Views:	186
Size:	671.0 KB
ID:	573165Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2cc.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	897.3 KB
ID:	573166
    Last edited by bumper55; 08-09-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Nice little set up you got there 👍🏻

Comment

• bumper55
        bumper55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, the setup is working pretty well so far. Tent temperatures are held @ 76- 78 degrees thanks to the controller on the AC Infinity cloudline 6" exhaust fan, and the chillers keeping the water chilled at a constant 68 degrees. The water temperature helps to keep the tent cooler too with a humidifier holding RH @ 71-73 for seedlings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4351.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	573872Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4352.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.82 MB ID:	573873Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4354.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.50 MB ID:	573874Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4355.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.25 MB ID:	573875Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4348.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	573876 RDWC update photos week 2: Northern Light (1,2) Jack Herer auto seedling. I noticed the "yellow streaks" on the first seedling leaves of the Northern Light, but it seems to have improved as plantlings now. I was wondering if this could have occurred by my using drops of water to the seed hull to help the cotyledons emerge maybe?
      Last edited by bumper55; 08-17-2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X