Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal?

Are these bud formations normal? I see a lot of pictures of buds the length of the stem. Mine seem to be smaller with a lot of space in between.

Yes this I would consider normal as long as they keep plumping up. Almost looks like some stuff I have grown myself Click image for larger version

Name:	20211219_095431.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	570714
    Attached Files

Comment

Howdy Azmodan50, those look normal, maybe a little 'stretchy'. They look like they are a little farther from the lights, but they do look good, just needs some time to fatten up.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

There are a lot of variables to consider. They look fine. What is the black stringlike feature wrapping around the stem?

Comment

Originally posted by quirk View Post
          There are a lot of variables to consider. They look fine. What is the black stringlike feature wrapping around the stem?
          It’s holding the branches up.

Comment

Looks Sativa-esque to me, that's all...
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Not enough or not the right light will make the “stretch” between the internodal spacing. Also I can tell you are over feeding your plants. IMHO ✌️

Comment

Your buds are perfectly normal, just down to their environment and what you do to them how they turn out. A full cola is just lots of nugs grouped together.

Comment

There are also chemovars that grow like that: Dr. Grinspoon, for example.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X