GG#4 X Starfighter F2
    10-12 wks 110-30 outdoors up to 37%
    Imperium X Anesia Sds
    (City of God x The White Angel) x Future #1
    9-10 wks mainline: TALL up to 36%
    Chemdog Anesia Sds
    OGK x Sour Diesel
    10-12 wks mainline: TALL 32%
    WOO HOO!!! I knew it could be done!!! Can't wait for them to get here. Drooling, chomping at the bit, etc.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Watch your pH with the Future. A very picky plant in my expierance.
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      cybersmib TELL ME MORE!!! I'm down for whatever, and I watch my pH like a fox.

I read something about Future hitting 41% THC in tests, can hardly weight for the finish.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I can hardly wait to start!!!!

I've always been sceptical about these high THC numbers. Then I saw double grape hit 32%. And it's an auto. Wonder where the ceiling is.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Going2fast I'm thinking under 40; that would mean that almost half the bud would consist of resin. Doesn't sound impossible to me...

I recently bought Amnesia buds at a state dispensary, that is lab tested @ 40%THC & THCa. That is highest I have seen anywhere. Where can home growers get their products tested, I guess it must be easy in Cali, but not so much in medical only states?

Comment

same in Cali, takes money. as for the seeds, you notice it says up to xx%, doesn't mean you'll get anywhere near that. my son recently bought some weed form the shop that said it was 32%, and said the Master Kush I. grew was better.and that seed stat said up to 28%.

Comment

My grows were not great probably lack of experience.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        Hang in there. It took me a few years to get my grows better than typical commercial weed and another year or so to get my stuff to beat good dispensary buds. Good lights, worm poop and learning the plant got me over the hump.

@alltatup The bud was fine but Poochie Love is always available and at 35/36%. In my state citizens can not get product tested and the numbers I mention are certified by the state and sold in "dispensaries" spread around the state with at least 4 within 10 mi of me. Anyway I am doing this to craft what I grow for max effect, smell, and smoothness. I have a disability that makes using a smart phone too difficult so I may have to find an alternative tester.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Satyaban What I like about this method of testing is that you don't just run one bud--say, a bud from the top of the plant--you can test a bud anywhere on the cola (after it's a little cured, of course). That's what really sold me on this machine.

Ho comprato i semi di sour apple kiss e si è rivelato avere un livello di thc del 32%. Non ho mai avuto livelli più alti di questo.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Non parlo italiano!! It is true that these new seeds are extremely high in THC!!!!

• Satyaban
        Satyaban commented
        Editing a comment
        He said "I bought the apple kiss sour seeds and it turned out to have a thc level of 32%. I have never had higher levels than this."

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Satyaban Yes, I did understand the msg, but everyone writes in Engl. on this site...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X