KISS Part 2 Day 32/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KISS Part 2 Day 32/29

As of yesterday, I declare we be in FLOWER.
    Classic Cheese - Day 31; Red Dwarf - Day 28 administered Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 to the topsoil. Watered in 4 cups each, plain H2O - pH 6.5[ish].
    Used half of what was directed - 1/2 teaspoons to each gallon of soil. Using 5-gallon bags, so 2.5 teaspoons per bag.
    Hope to re-apply every two weeks as needed.
    Today I peeked in and they looked happy and healthy and isn't that all we can ask for our children?

Adjusted LST for CC and slight defoliation where needed to increase daylight for RD. As you can see RD is rather dense so I plan to open her up as she allows.
    Am learning that minor adjustments are the best adjustments in everything here and in life.

Sprayed with the usual distilled water and adjusted CC light board a bit higher to compensate for the highest cola.
    Once CC grows out and LST can be applied I will then adjust the light for that situation.
    Will be vigilant for any changes in leaves.
    Photos attached...
    See javabob for the equipment list. Click image for larger version

Name:	CC Day After GG 1st App. (2).jpg
Views:	1102
Size:	4.77 MB
ID:	569996 Classic Cheese Day 32

Click image for larger version

Name:	RW Day After GG 1st App. (1).jpg
Views:	288
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	569997 Red Dwarf Day 29
    Next week will apply 1st taste of molasses.
    All the best-laid plans of mice and men...

So is all that white powder stuff the nutes? Is that what's on the dwarf leaf ? Why the metal cages around them it's a dwarf auto ? Yes it's very green ! If your happy sounds like you are just try and not over do those nutes.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• javabob
      javabob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx man, yes the dust is supplemental after 4-5 weeks of veg. I'm using Gaia Green [see above] at half strength and depending on what the ladies say plan to use it again in 2 weeks. Will hit with molasses for soil nutrition, not plant, and possible Beasty Blooms toward the end of the run before the flush.
      All of this, OF COURSE, depends on the girls.

Plans are always made to be broken.
      I know there is a great discussion in the growing world with everyone having a different opinion on a light schedule but after exhaustive reading have walked away with the fact that autos have 1) such a short grow window, 2) do not need a rest, 3) Have "experts" with terrific Pro's and Con's thus removing my ability to screw with the schedule by giving sound advice and finally...4) if wrong ...they don't care.
      So after running my previous nightmare for a strangely long time, I figured that 24/7 for 8-10 weeks just might come in cheaper!

The cage is my creation. Struggling to find somewhere to LST in the bucket I punched many a hole in the cloth for wire wraps. I'm a tinkerer, had the fence. Very bendable and is starting to afford me lots of flexibility in my training by allowing the branches to grow in between and around and around the squares. Bend the wire backward or forwards and as they grow simply open the plant and slowly watch the flowers grow.

Having never grown these strains, I had no clue as to how they would manifest. So CC is happy with it and I'm praying the RD will grow so BIG that it will need the cage to hold it up! LOL.
      Be well.

Okay thanks for the update, good luck.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X