Harvest time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time?

Hello my Friends, and Happy 4th of July! so my little girl are all grow up, i'm debating a July 4 harvest, or waiting another week. what do you guys think? sorry for the fuzzy pics.
    Attached Files

johnb1963 - I personally like to see a little more amber color in the trichomes before I harvest.

Comment

Mid July early August full plant pics would be beneficial. Most of those pics look like sugar leaf trichome pictures which cant be used in determining harvest. Personally I've stopped using trichomes as the way to determine harvest availability. Once plant stops pushing put white pistils daily the pistils change color and curl, bud swell then pistils wil recede into swollen calyxes. At this time the plant will be ready. You'll be able to visually see amber trichomes without a scope. Another reason I don't like a scope is you're only able to see several microscopic views of trichomes in no way can several microscopic views determine the majority's over all ripeness when there's millions if not billions or trillions of trichomes on each plant. You want a over all ripeness to be as even as possible.

Comment

Howdy johnb1963, marvelous photos, my eyes must be 'warped' in the right direction because they are clear enough for me to see. My own personal preference would e to wait a few more days so that they get a little opaquer and even a few more amber ones.
        Nice job!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

thanks guys, i was leaning towards another week.. lots of amber on the sugar leaves, hit and miss on the actual bud.. flipped the light om May 1st.
          Attached Files

Comment

Add 2 wks to breeders flower time and go from there

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X