No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that Dabber can bite through a 2" iron bar in 3 seconds but can lick the thin layer of cheese off a pill without eating the pill.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      You should hear what his boyfriend has to say about his oral finesse

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      She, pervert!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ain't that the truth damn animals, try peanut butter LOL

I'm gonna mail each of y'all a can of fiery ginger whoop ass.
    Go down to TJ for the fabled donkey show. Take your peanut butter.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Debber prefers honey with a tincture of amal nitrate
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

That's it, you animalistic perverts!
        I'm telling! Where's @Serious? My dog is being sexually harassed and I am being sexually harassed vicariously through my dog. This is supposed to be a family program! These wakkos are going way beyond XXX.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I love that homeless people are being taken off the streets, fed, treated, Godded, and given jobs like clearing the homeless camps and people where they used to live. The irony in there is palpable.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

I love 30% off Tuesdays. No tax plus a dollar off per gram.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0461.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	608318
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

I love when every friend I dab with show up to show me their new drugs and new drug paraphernalia, throughout the day. And the kicker? When a neighbor acquaintance/friend, with whom I have shared harvest, ponies up with a gram of my brand!
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
                Going2fast commented
                Editing a comment
                You need to send recommendation for a starter dab rig. This shit is Soo confusing but I'm looking to get rid of a few carcinogens and edibles scare me.

Figuring out my gut issues got me a carne asada plate from the local. The beans were a watery, bean flavored sauce. The guac was a watery, guac flavored sauce. Overall, the styrofoam encapsuled meal does not rate a star because of those two things, although the meat was tasty. The once and future slaking of a warm bearded ginger man's need for cow is opiate. My belly is full. I have not had a full belly in about as long as it has been since I had meat.
              I would post a picture, but that would make me one of those people who posts pictures of food.
              Seriously, folks. Bloody seriously.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
                Going2fast commented
                Editing a comment
                Iron. You needed iron. Damn now I want some beans

The secret is finding the best temperature for what you are going after Going2fast. ​
              Any rig (Basically, you can use your bong to dab if you have the right banger.) Crystal banger. Torch. $40.00 got me the rig and banger. A propane torch works faster and lasts longer than butane and I'm pretty sure you have at least one propane torch within arms reach. I use a lazer thermometer gun thing for temperature control.
              Or, go electric. Expensive. Everything after the first dab tastes like shit. Parts to buy on an ongoing basis. You can program in available temperatures. I know people who rave their first electric dab rig but run out of rave before replacing their first coil.
              If you have them, go to a headshop. I've never met a head who wouldn't knock a few bucks off for some made-up reason. And they don't charge free shipping.
              Have a backup banger. If you break one, there is no workaround until you can make it back to the headshop to buy another.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BACON 2023-12.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	610924

Bacon, bacon, and more bacon.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Mongo like bacon
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

My Girls
                  Fem. O G Kush Clones from previous grow.
                  I'm so proud.
                  It's all because of the knowledge that I have gained from Gro Weed Easy. Thank you to Nebula and Sirius and to all of you for sharing your wisdom.
                  Ho Ho Ho

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very nice Sandy clean looking tent nothing but happy plants

• golfnrl
                    golfnrl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey @Sandy...beautiful plants. I'm with you. I'm certainly not an expert but everything I learned about weed I learned here. You'll be more proud when you harvest and finally get to sample some of the fruits of your labor. You'll be stoned and proud at the same time. It's a unique combination that you'll prolly want to try again and again, sometimes several times a day. That's how it is for me.

I love getting a letter saying my rent is going down 25%!!! Whuuuuuuuuu... It has to be a glitch and I am planning on it being so.
                  But still.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

This website is becoming more influenced by Aholes than serious grow info with all these newbies just spamming whatever they want.
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The spam has been surgically removed!

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Missed it.

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gingerbeard you are not one of those aholes like we've been seeing more of lately. You are a kindly soul with a jesters personality just ask Dabber LOL

There will always be * there needs to be a place for the crap to come out.
                    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This * was given 2 but plugs, one to suck on and the other to set on, rotating every 10 minutes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X