AutoPot Grow 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoPot Grow 4

These 2 girls are 19 days above dirt. I topped them a few days ago and transplanted them into 6 gallon plastic pots to be used in the AutoPot system. I’ll top feed until they reach the edges of the pots then activate the system. No idea how long they’ll be vegged, I only know they both have big screens to fill

I’m sensing a big yield from these two girls. Each morning I have to move the pins a little further out and retuck leaves.
    Attached Files

Comment

I nearly snapped one of the Blue Dream mains off. It seems to be healing ok though. The leaves are still vibrant and standing up.

Comment

Using tomato rings and plant ties to keep these two low and wide

Comment

Blue Dream on the left, Dos Si Dos on the right. They just moved into a flower tent under 2 ES180’s. I’m going to give them a few days to get adjusted then place screens and flip to 12/12

Comment

Big day for these two ladies, flipping to 12/12. Here’s the before pics

Comment

After pics under 21”x22” screens they pretty much filled the screens already so I stripped them kinda bare so they’re mostly just bud sites in the center currently. I’ll mostly just let everything grow up from here. I’ll rearrange the center as it grows out. Hoping to fill this 2x4 wall to wall with thick buds

Comment

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice work my friend, as always! 👍🏼😍
                FYI: I took my cue for growing my two current autos out as quads using my ppp method from your auto grows with the only other exception being not topping main branch ends. The results have been stellar - Thank You!
                Last edited by BU2B; 08-17-2022, 05:25 AM.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet! Yea I’ve seen those two auto monsters on here. They’re BEASTS!

Well folks I screwed up! It’s now Friday morning and I just discovered that I’ve had the valve shutoff since Saturday when I added more water and nutes to the reservoir. The coco is dry as a bone and the lower leaves are starting to turn yellow but the plants still look healthy. If I was in hydro I’d be f’d but hopefully having pots full of damp soil was enough of a safety net to get by and only slowed their growth. Time will tell
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 08-19-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Ouch that hurts. They look healthy otherwise, water them down well and remove damaged leaves. I bet they will come back.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully these two being in 6 gallon pots and in their transition week helped a little. My other grow in 3 gallon pots and week 2 of flower don’t look as good 🙁

Into week 1 of flower

Comment

Beginning of week 2. The lack of water for almost a week after flipping to 12/12 definitely slowed the growth on these two. The inside of the screens aren’t filling up like they should. Hopefully that changes, we’ll see

Comment

Week 3, a couple more weeks and the Blue Dream might not have any leaves left. They keep turning yellow and falling off.

Comment

I forgot to update this grow…I pulled up both plants a couple weeks ago. They slowly lost all their leaves then the buds stopped getting bigger. I decided to stop wasting the watts and start a new one.

I’ve read other’s post about doing the same thing I did and carried on without thought until I did it myself. Now I have a sticky note by the reservoir to remind me to turn it back on each time. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

Bummer.
                    Coconut Grove
                    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Absolutely! Live and learn from our mistakes. Fortunately they won’t be missed for long lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X