Cola problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cola problem

I am having an issue this grow with a few colas dying while the rest of the plant is doing just fine. A couple other plants have a few lower buds dying and no effect on the cola or buds higher up on the plant. A few weeks away from harvest. Any input as to the reason for this is greatly appreciated

Additional Info. This is the first time flowering inside. Very wet weather here. Using LED lights. I have a dehumidifier going 24/7 along with fans. Completly organic grow. I mix ccompost with soil and chicken manure. Let it sit for several moths before use. Rain water is used mixed with Molasses and Urine. I have used this system for several grows with great success. I do recycle my soil adding additional compost and manure each time. My concern is the possibility that the soil is becoming Phosphorus toxic. Thanks for input

Comment

Howdy Scooter. "A picture is worth a thousand words". Can't tell anything without some photos!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        BU2B, LMAO!!! (Only I thought of "try a Dr. Pepper!").

Hit the link at the top the top of this page "Plant Problems" and look it up.
      My "guess" is the soil is to hot. Pics will help. I grow outside and see bugs, bud rot and other issues cause buds to die.

Comment

Yeah, need pics.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

no pics all affected buds get cut imediatly. Its simple individual buds are dying on the plant. Not entire plant. I do not see any continuity. some lower buds and a few colas. If it was hot soil symptoms would have shown long ago. I see no signs of bugs unless they are inside the stem. I am stumped Any ideas are welcome.

Comment

Picture please we all are asking gonna " guess " bud rot yep pure and simple with out photo it's a guessing game and post a pic scooter pie
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Do the bad buds have seeds?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X