GSC auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSC auto

It’s day 35 for this GSC auto from ILGM. 3 gallon pot of coco/perlite mix. All I did until today was top above node 5 and keep her spread out. Went ahead and spread her out over a 18” board before she got too hard. Let’s see what happens

It’s been a few days since the last post and she’s definitely in that stretch phase

Comment

Interesting approach to LST. I’ve tried several ways but have not found one that works for me.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Low and wide is what it’s all about indoors for both yield and quality. Autos get too hard to scrog under a screen, I’ve found this solution to be the next best thing. It does great with photos too

This damn auto! I’d grow more of these pretty little plants if they all got this big🤷🏻‍♂️ I move her bindings and spread her out a little more each day. Took a before and after this afternoon

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking as big as a photo to me LOL great job

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 🙏🏻 I didn’t do anything special to this one. Good seed I guess lol

I believe this girl is root bound. She’s been unhappy looking the last week and nothing I’ve done has changed her attitude. I let the soil completely dry out then fed this morning. If she’s still droopy this evening I’m going to cut this 3 gallon pot off and set her into a something bigger. Hoping if I cut it off there will be minimal stress🤞🏻

Comment

Awww she wants bigger panties LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          🤣😂🤣 normally I’d hate doing this in flower but since she’s an auto that outgrew a 3 gallon pot I’m pretty happy about it

I was going to move this girl into a 5 gallon fabric pot then I decided to go for it and put her into a 6 gallon AutoPot. I watered her in from the top the activated the system. We’ll see how it goes in a few days

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck with the transplant

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I hope she starts looking happy again

Next day after transplant and she’s happy again. First day the leaves weren’t droopy in about a week now. She completely fills up one side of this 2x4

Comment

She’s still happy so I did some more training

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            VERY happy!!!!

Week 9 day 2 from sprout

Comment

End of week 9

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Man you got alot of colas from the training great job. Now i wish i would of LST my outdoor autos. Sure puts the light down on all the stems. Probley doubles the outcome of just letting them go all natural.

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              That’s what I was thinking…open the plant up wide to get as much light in there as possible. Never expected the plant to get this big, not an autoflower anyways lol

Beginning of week 11 and she’s starting to thicken up. One day this week I’m going to thin the leaves out a little

Comment

It’s the beginning of week 12 and she’s looking a little rough. I’ve been running the lights 24hrs and I’ve noticed the last two grows GSC is a little light sensitive. She didn’t seem to enjoy the last time I turned the dial up 😐 This is also my first time growing autos in AutoPots and once they started flowering I ran the same nute schedule as regular plants. They definitely could have used more nitrogen but it’s near the end and the leaves are falling off anyways so too late to do anything about that now. The buds are getting thick and very frosty

Comment

Looks like she will be rewarding. What's her aroma?
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                  Editing a comment
                  Hard to tell exactly. She’s sharing a tent with a Glueberry OG. The tent is pungent though, have it open for a few minutes and the house smells green for a bit afterwards

While trimming this plant I realized I forgot to take pics before chopping her down. Buds are super sticky and frosty. Should be close to 5oz cured 🥳 never expected that off an auto!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X