GSC auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSC auto

It’s day 35 for this GSC auto from ILGM. 3 gallon pot of coco/perlite mix. All I did until today was top above node 5 and keep her spread out. Went ahead and spread her out over a 18” board before she got too hard. Let’s see what happens

It’s been a few days since the last post and she’s definitely in that stretch phase

Comment

Interesting approach to LST. I’ve tried several ways but have not found one that works for me.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Low and wide is what it’s all about indoors for both yield and quality. Autos get too hard to scrog under a screen, I’ve found this solution to be the next best thing. It does great with photos too

This damn auto! I’d grow more of these pretty little plants if they all got this big🤷🏻‍♂️ I move her bindings and spread her out a little more each day. Took a before and after this afternoon

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking as big as a photo to me LOL great job

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 🙏🏻 I didn’t do anything special to this one. Good seed I guess lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X