help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed please.

could anyone tell me whats going on here ?
    seed planted 23june watered using ph;d water with tiny amount of nutrents. lights LEDs app 12 ins above plant. tips going broen and curling. botton leaf been like that since started growing, othe leaves started fine now this in last couple of days.look at leaf problem pages but no idea which one this is. ty in advance
    Mike
    BTW its a auto flowering something (i forgot the name )
    ty

Mike666 - In the green line at the top of the page, there 3 horizontal bars to the left. Click on that, then click on plants problems. Scroll down and you'll see the problem you have. Did you mean you planted on May 23rd? What is the true wattage of your light? 12 inches is a bit close unless it is low wattage. Could be light/heat stress. Good luck.

Comment

Leaves are wet and looking beat up while the soil looks pretty damp. Give this link a read, also follow the flow chart. Like quirk said, good luck!

This 5-step tutorial walks you through the process of diagnosing your sick cannabis plants. Solves 99% of growing problems in 10 minutes!

Comment

thank you both

Comment

tried to add a thumbs up buut didint work

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Mike666 Are the leaves burnt? Is your light too close to plants?

Have you been getting the leaves wet at feeding time.
          1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
          1 sf2000 @200 watts
          2 philzon @230 watts
          2x4x5 tent
          3x6x8 closet
          Fox Farm ocean forest
          Black gold for seedling
          3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
          RH 40-60
          Temp 70-80
          Feeding with FF trio with molasses
          calmag and a little flower fuel
          Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Start over, dont soak the whole pot water the plant, until you can fill the entire pot. When I start in 2 gallons it's probably a month before I'll water the whole pot until slight runoff. Dont soak plant with lights on. Water droplets act as a magnifying glass and can burn or damage plants. Only foliar spray about 30 min before lights come on. Depending on what medium varies if you need to be adding food. Something like ocean forest would feed a young plant for a month or 2 depending on pot size and amount watered. Being a auto is why I'd just start over, you may get a quarter or two with that one. Too damaged too early for a auto.

Comment

Just around plant base, and dont be afraid to let it look dry. Indoors without sun evaporation under top soil moisture will last longer even when top looks dry. Be less afraid of underwatering. Early on I'll water like 2 tablespoons every other day. Slow pours so it seeps at plant base down to roots. They have everything they need for about the first 2 wks from their seed casing. Just small amounts of water is needed.
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X