The exhale co2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The exhale co2

Hello, anyone use this before? does it work well, is there a difference when not used? thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hi Born: never used it; I just breathe heavily on my plants...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

No i've never tried it and so far never saw a need for it. I open tent flaps when lights are on don't care who smells it. I blow ( keep it clean !) on the seedlings under the veg light to give them abit of sway make them dig their roots in. I'll use a fan on a stand outside the tent when flaps are open once again to circulate the air. But C02 is all around us in a living enviornment no i've never seen the need myself.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have not used the bags, but I'm sure they will increase the Co2 levels a little. BUT unless your room is sealed really well and not running vent fans. AND you are able to provide increased light, heat , and nutrition it's probably a waste of money.
        DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
        TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
        Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
        10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
        50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
        8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
        2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
        w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
        2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
        2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
        GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
        Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
        . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
        Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

Thanks everyone. I saw a guys video and he had these in his grow tent. and was curious if they helped.

Comment

Howdy Borntobewild. I have used that and similar products and the only noticeable effect was that my wallet got lighter! LOL!!, but true. If there are pilot lights on the water heater or stove and a couple of critters (including humans) in the house, then you are getting enough CO2 already.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X