1st. AUTO grow. Hot Damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st. AUTO grow. Hot Damn!

I started seeds for my first all auto grow on 5/17.
    By 5/19 all of them had sprouted. Put them into peat plugs in solo cups.
    By 5/21 they sprouted
    By 5/25 the first leaves popped.
    On 5/30 I transplanted them to their final home.
    On 6/16 they started flower.

That's thirty days from seed! Sweet Lawd Have Mercy! I know that Autos are fast but I was unprepared for this. I have grown occasional autos but never a whole crop. I wonder if the excess heat in my tent has something to do with it?
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

I'm on my second full auto grow and I can tell you after 6 weeks my Neville Haze Ryder is in full bloom.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

They do have some advantages and that's one of them. But ya never know when they begin. I got 2 outdoors in not good enviornment too cool again and wet. I'm checking them too often because they also are in preflower. Began them 5/3 in the soil cup and transplanted them once they outgrew the solo took about 3wks only had a small t-5 single tube over them. Once i put them in a 3gal fabric they exploded and we had really nice temps. They love the heat, they loved it last year on my roof. But mine are slowed down now cause of the friggin rain and coolness. By now it should of been in the low 80s f I enjoy growing them like little dwarf photos just need to grow many LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

OldManGrower It's your green thumb, man, not the heat!!!!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

My autos are verging on fem timings. Both times I’ve done them they’ve taken around 8 weeks to flower. 14 weeks from seed this grow for 2 out of 3 plants and one of them could’ve gone another week easy

Comment

• Alik92
            Alik92 commented
            Editing a comment
            I read you can force them to flower with light schedule and feeding.
            And both re-potting and training/topping your plants may slow them down..
            Could it be the case?

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            MagicMike66 So there's no advantage to autos except for smaller plants...

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            You cannot force an auto to flower or not to flower. Some autos start at 3 weeks old while others start at 8 weeks old, its in their genetics. Some run 60 days while another will take 130 days, also in their genetics.

alltatup not sure about the small part 🤣

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just being an asshole... Gorgeous!!! I eat my words.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X