To cut or not to cut..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO To cut or not to cut..

Hello and thank you for any advice. I have two different autoflower plants growing in an Areogarden Farm XL. They have been growing since April and one of the two has fallen significantly behind the other. The larger one has now taken over the entire grow tent crowding the smaller one allowing very little light to get to it. Planting these two together in my small tent was my rookie mistake. Lesson learned.

So, my question is this...is it recommended that I cut back the smaller one so that the nutrients arent wasted on an underperforming plant? I am reluctant to pull it out because of how the root system of both plants is entwined.

I won't make the same mistake again and appreciate any help.

Flip a coin. It’s your plant, I can’t grow it for you. As I read you dilemma there is no clear path as to what the right decision should be. Myself I would do a risk assessment and decide which would be the least painful.

rough being a new grower, I learn stuff all the time not in the books, forums, websites, etc.

Good growing y’all

Ps- nice thing about photos you can always reset by cloning. I clone a lot.
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X