Help ! Only 3 leaves ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help ! Only 3 leaves ?

New grower few grows in still getting by the hang of it . I’m in soil fox farm nutes and soil bloom plus xp4000 led .I have temp and humidity controls and ro water with cal mag . I have one clone from cookies and it’s always had a weird structure but a lot of bud sites so I kept her . I’m about to flip to flower but this one never got layer of 4 or 5 leaves all the way up . Is this a bad thing ? Should I remove from others ? Or is this just mutation . She’s green looking good in temrelis but looks so weird . Almost like that strain freak show , also some leaves look like they have bumps but not bugs checked all over no damage either . Please let me know if came across this
    Attached Files

That's darn interesting! They look perfectly green, I'd let 'em go but that's just me.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Your good

Some clones (strain related) has this as a trademark (single and triple blades) and other funky looking leaves

I personally (everyone does things different) get rid of the single blades and anything funky, leaf's looking like little snails, etc

stay golden ...

Comment

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/membe...8-diesel200034 She's already in flower, looks like. I see stigmas all over the place. From what I can see, it's very odd growth, because those don't look like bud sites, they look like singly calyces throwing out stigmas.... Very weird.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Any chance it's re-veging?

Comment

I've seen that pattern from a plant that was in bloom, a cutting taken, cloned, and forced back into veg. Grow it out.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what it looks like to me. The clone was taken either in flower or very near flowering on mother.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I was wondering that, too. Was it cloned in flower...???

• Diesel200034
              Diesel200034 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes was near flower by about week but not in flower

So I did take the clone from mother close to flower but light cycle was still 18 /6 . But she’s still in veg ,and has big pistol hairs like start of buds and very close together .I’ll try and take better picture of the structure . But as long as nothing bad I will see what she does lol she has couple leaves had small brown spots like rust and though cal mag issue and I treated .seems to be good from then on didn’t spread anymore
            Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Diesel, I can't WAIT to see what she does, so can you keep posting on this thread? I'm subbed. This is a real adventure!!!!!

I’ve just harvested a plant that had single, double and triple finger fans. No issues whatsoever with it

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              MagicMike66 If you have any pics of single finger leaves, I'd love to see them!!!

alltatup check them out, the single is cool eh! I think it’s a mutation after topping autos as this has happened to me 2 times out of 2 when doing autos.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Wowzers, I'm amazed!! Crazy little autos!!! Thanks for posting pics!!

alltatup just harvested my last 2 autos. Tons of single, double and triple leaves too. 3 autos grown, all different strains. All topped and heavy training. Not a single branch has more than 3 on it! So weird!

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I think maybe it's because autos are from another planet.

alltatup heres a couple new pictures I flipped her to flower .a lot of the top rows are single leaf ,it looks wild next to my other girls in the tent lol
            Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That is just astounding!! I'm amazed.

So I looked it up and read that Ruderalis generally has 3-5 finger leaves, so it must be those genetics!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X