THC Level's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THC Level's

It has been reported today and last week on a particular news channel that the THC level's are now reaching upwards to 80% to as high as 95% that are mostly being grown in Colorado by some growers that are using certain chemicals to reach that level. I have never heard of that high of a level. The highest level I have ever heard of is in the mid 20% range close to 30% range level. Has anyone else ever heard of this or is the news channel just giving false information to try to get the law revoked. Their reason is it's creating mental problems which is causing deaths of those who are using the higher level THC due to the chemicals being used. They did not state what the chemicals that are being used in growing to reach this high level of THC%. Seperate question, has anyone ever used neem oil when growing in organic soil to fight against pets and bugs that thrive in organic soil? Mainly fungus gnats.

I suspect they are referring to extracts
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• Flatfish59
      Flatfish59 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for your insight on the matter

• Flatfish59
      Flatfish59 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for your answer.

Read an article about CO a while back. ER docs coined a new term...scromiting. Apparently, at least according to this piece, there is a sudden reaction to long term high THC usage that causes some to scream from pain and vomit at the same time. Hence the term.

I've used neem oil on an outdoor plant. It works.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      golfnrl i've read these articles also, watched a video about " spraying the buds " humans are sooo wanting to control all that is good naturally without human fiddleing. Honestly to me i don't trust big pharm doing anything good to weed. Stay pure black market

• Flatfish59
      Flatfish59 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not used the neem oil yet, I was trying to get a few peoples insight on what there thoughts are.

Fake news!
    Do not use neem on flowers, it is not safe.

Comment

• Flatfish59
      Flatfish59 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks for your response, but i was referring by putting neem oil in the soil, so it's probably worse in the soil.

Additives... Just one more reason to grow your own.
    Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-07-2022, 06:24 PM.
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Flatfish59
      Flatfish59 commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly I have not bought weed in a long time (40 yrs ) so that's why I have been trying to grow my own for the last 2 years with so-so, success. I am still learning with all of the new lights and types of nutrients that are out there. So far I have found that organic soil has turned out the best for me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X