Yellow and charred leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow and charred leaves

Very first grow here already killed a few plants experimenting, go easy on me . Here's the sitrep This has been going on for maybe a week now, started noticing a burnt like color on one leave and then yellow on both , the one with burnt look is turning up like a ramp. After watering nothing, just made them droop a bit, thought maybe it needed to be fed so I put in just a little tiny mix of liquid seaweed and liquid molasses. The I thought maybe it was the led being too close so I distanced it but that didn't have any noticeable effects. Any thoughts? She looks pretty rough is there any saving

What is the PH of your water? Is the soil soaked or dry? How close are your lights to the plants? What is the temperature? Answer these questions and a proper diagnosis shall be rendered.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• CBwthabigirononhiship
      CBwthabigirononhiship commented
      Editing a comment
      Well quite honestly i don't know the ph, I use water that, measured 5.9 to 6.5, it's a 300 watt led with bloom and veg, I believe I used bloom all the way except sometimes I'd mix, the light used Tobe about 10 inc away for awhile until I noticed yellowing then raised a foot and 9 Inc after. I don't have them soaked I usually try to keep dry then every other day I water in circle of the plant humidity stays around 45 to 50 heat 73 75 but lates 70 71 . At the time in those photos I Put in the Kellyp an molass but it had been watered before that mildly the day before
      Ps really new grower here basically know nothing about growing anything but I like it and wanna get better

and what type of light? for seedlings i use a 3500 cf bulb 6" above. and what type of soil. that looks like backyard dirt, no offense.

Comment

• CBwthabigirononhiship
      CBwthabigirononhiship commented
      Editing a comment
      No offense taking, I'm completely new bought burppeeorganic seed starring soil
      I know it's 300w with bloom and veg blue lights red lights it's hard to describe sorry I'm such a beginner

heres mine growing in backyard dirt, lol.
    Attached Files

Comment

Now if I can get my plant that big haha
      She looks pretty tho

Comment

Flagged post by nosenuffin
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, but on another thread, Hehehe.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here.

I start my little things in their final home, seems to work for me, and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to get as I build my own soil.

Comment

looks good Rise. how do you control the pests? i grow a plant outdoors every year, knowing i'm going to lose 25% to caterpillars i use organic pest control.including BT, but not after the 3rd week of flowering. i have friends who spray BT, up to the last week before harvest. I aint smoking that shit, lol. thats why I grow two inindoor grows a year. have one growing now. flipped to 12/12 on May 1.
          Attached Files

Comment

Have you read the GWE website that is attached to this forum? All of your answers are in there.
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

You're not spraying water on them while they are under the lights are you? That will definitely burn your leaves right up

Comment

Outside you will get some damage, I use ladybugs and praying mantis, and IF/when things get out of control I use spinosad in veg and ISO in flower (IF I must).
                Last year we had a lot of hemp borers, first time I ever seen them, and sprays dont work, smash smash.

Comment

I'd expect the worst and start another seed or two if you got 'em. If you're going to use a full-grown grow light on your seedling, keep it two feet or more from the seedlings and only use the veg setting. Don't give them anything more than water until you get a few nodes grown out and are ready to transplant. I'm curious about what you've got planned for when they do get that big. You can grow in commercial houseplant soils but you can do much better in soils made specifically for cannabis. Find a grow shop if you're lucky enough to live near one and don't be afraid to ask questions. Good shops will steer you to something appropriate to how you want to grow, bad ones will go as far as pushing you toward hydro when you'd rather be in soil. Check out the build-a-soil site for how to make your own. They also sell pre-mixed soils if you can find a shop that has them. Others here do fine in Fox Farms or Roots Organics. Check this out: https://www.growweedeasy.com/what-so...owing-cannabis
                  Coconut Grove
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                  32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                  Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X