Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried a dry herb vape pen for the first time yesterday. Never going back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when I tried a dry herb vape pen for the first time—it was a game-changer. So much smoother and cleaner compared to other methods

Comment

I hardly ever smoked after I got my DynaVap. They're very efficient to save flower, just too finicky. I kinda want the new M, a water piece and to fix my induction heater for it eventually. Wouldn't need anything else.

My S&B Plenty hits even stronger, but also uses up a lot more weed. Looks like a tire inflator. Too expensive compared to the V Tower.

Ball vapes probably hit strongest right now, but I don't want too high tolerance/risk getting CHS. The Supreme vaporizer used to be one of the strongest dry herb vapes, the heating element was like a maze built out of aluminum, one of the longest heating paths. But I think it's discontinued? Those are often described as giving "herb dabs".

I made a vape with a test tube and a glass cylinder inside it at one point, imitating some vape I can't remember the name of. It was harsh though.

Herb vapes definitely smell a whole lot less than smoking, especially at lower temperatures. Lightly vaped weed works pretty well for edibles.
      Last edited by o0644; 03-08-2024, 12:33 AM.
      First grow - 2 plants in soil - Auto Indica Hybrid Creme de la Chem - 2x2x4 tent indoor harvested, 1 in dry desert heat outdoor

Comment

I recently got into dry herb vaping too and ordered a Pax 3 vape pen from Shisha Vibe. The experience has been stellar compared to traditional smoking methods. The flavor is cleaner, and the effect is just as potent without any smoke or tar. It’s also much more discreet and doesn't trigger my cough reflex, making it enjoyable even when on the go.Comparing it to a regular water bong, the vape pen is easier to use, transport, and maintain. Plus, the ability to control the temperature allows for extracting different flavors and intensities from the herbs.
        Last edited by LucasMiller0816; 03-25-2024, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X