I'm stumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stumped

Today i went out and checked on my girls and when I got to the spot one of my plants had been eating kind of like at an angle to slice on the limbs and I don't know what would have done it because I've got netting all around it top to bottom and chicken wire around it and it's not the first plant that this has happened to this year so if anyone happens to know what it could be I can't sit out there all day and watch them or at night I would appreciate knowing thanks in advance
    Attached Files

I think they maybe intergalactic aliens running around there. Snap a shot of one while on guard duty.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Bummer! Set up a trail camera and get some picts of the thing.
      DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
      TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
      Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
      10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
      50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
      8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
      2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
      w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
      2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
      2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
      GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
      Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
      . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
      Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Bigchix72
        Bigchix72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I appreciate your quick response I did take pictures with a trail camera because this is the second plant it's done it to and out of 141 pictures none of them showed what it was and that was the plant right in front of the camera

Looks like grasshopper damage.

Comment

• Bigchix72
        Bigchix72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty Rwise whatever it was it was too small to get caught on camera

Howdy Bigchix72. Sorry that Your plants are being attacked. It does not look like rabbit or other rodent damage to me because the 'bites' are not smooth, the almost looked to be sawed! The rabbit damages, that I. have seen, were all smooth and only on the tenderest of stalks, in the photo, the stalks look to be 'woody' and too tough for a rabbit they look as if something (or someone!) reached in and broke them off. Does anyone else know where the grow is or could it be that You have been seen tending them and been followed to the site. The other plants do not look to even be in flower yet, so it has me baffled!
      Good luck solving the 'who (or what) done it!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Looks like deer damage to me but no pics is baffling. Deer rip because no upper teeth in front, just a pad to pin the branches then rip it off. Rabbits cut clean. Thought the same thing as DW2 , maybe human.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X