Net Pot Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Net Pot Size

I have been using 3 3/4 inch net pots in my DWC for years now. I have changed and upgraded several different parts of my grow threw the years to try and be as productive as posible for my setup. The only thing that I have not changed is the size of my net pots. Does a bigger net pot help to produce bigger plants?

Dang Tidwell, been hanging in the shadows long?
    I am using 6 inch pots at the moment, and the plants will get large if I'm not careful. Seen on here people use 2 inch pots will plants as big as mine. So i think environmental control, plenty off air in the pot, and proper training makes more of a difference.
    DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
    TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
    Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
    10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
    50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
    8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
    2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
    w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
    2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
    2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
    GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
    Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
    . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
    Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

I concur. I’ve grown with 6 & 2 inch net pots and didn’t notice any difference with plant growth. I did have stability issues with the 2” net pot but don’t think size was an issue.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Thanks guys…. I had a feeling that it probably doesn’t matter except for keeping the plant stable when it gets bigger.
        Smokelahoma,… lol yeah I’ve been familiar with this site for years. Helped me to get started growing and I still reference this site often.
        ‘Thanks for the help ✌🏼

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X