Accidental revegetation at 45 days flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidental revegetation at 45 days flowering

My plants were into the 6th-7th week of flowering when I accidentally left the lights on for 4 days at 24 hrs. It definitely put the plants back into strong vegetative growth. The question is: How long do I have to flower now? Does my 60-65 days to harvest start over? Any thoughts or facts or experience?

Hmmm a picture would help to see the vegetative growth, else just put it back on 12/12. I've not had this happen in a tent just to early outdoors being set out now that's a bitch to get over. Indoors much more control and only 4 days you got vegetation again?? Sorry man but i think it would not take it long to just go back 12/12 hope you do that right now.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• rickt49
      rickt49 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll say it sucks. My biggest concern is whether the flowering period goes back to its original 60-65 days or will it shorten the time because they were so close to harvest? I also wonder what is going to happen to the taste, potency, etc. I'm hoping that someone who has experienced this awful experience could shed some light on the subject.

All i can say an show you are my outdoor revegg error from 2 summers ago, they were setout too early without enough fully realizing the daylight was not long enough to sustain vegetation an through them into flower. But these were out for a few weeks too early so they had time to set flower an then the flower dries up an returns to leafing. You may not of had a long enough time for this to happen since it was only 4 days? My plants were to large to bring them back under a light to correct it i had to just go through the mess of picking off all the old dried buds an leaf that got confused an became single leaf. But i stuck it out and did my work cleaning them up 6 photos and they were fed higher N carefully those longer days helped an they turned out very well. Good long fall warm days helped those buds become harder and long slow cure. To me it was worth the very labors it took when you count on a years supply of weed. Best of luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X