Amber tops and white pistils help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber tops and white pistils help!

I have a couple auto flowering plants that I germinated on 1/25 and have grown to be over 7 feet tall. They are in their 13-14 week of flowering have a few red trichomes but still producing white pistils all over. If I just have to wait longer that’s fine as the yield is going to be great. But I don’t want to harvest buds that have lost much of their thc. I’ve been looking for foxtailing but none yet so that’s good. Also the structure of the plant is odd too. It reminds me of a Christmas tree with these long branches and no branches growing from them. The buds are all connected to the branch and many wrap around the branch like Thai stick. Anyway I would like to know what happened and why it grew so strange but mostly when do I harvest? Normally I would now with the percentage of amber trichomes at about 25% and rest cloudy. But the white pistils are all over it still. Anybody dealt with this yet or know what I should do?
    Attached Files

Their ready for harvest. 100 days of flower for an auto is a LONG time..i dont even flower out my photos for that long. I see some foxtails starting in your pics and the new pistils are just more foxtails growing out of the buds. Have a glance at Nebulas bud pics, she shows a couple of buds doing the same thing 1st Harvest Method: Look at Buds
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

That is one great setup there, well done! Nothing to add, especially as you've probably been growing quite a while. Thanks for sharing - I had no idea an Auto could reach 7 feet tall!!!
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I wouldn't wait any longer. You are ready to harvest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X