Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring

Planted garden on the 5th growing inside since March made my own soil compost and some down to earth products way better than what I bought last year there growing like crazy don't need the tea either

Good deal, did you get azomite? That contains over 60 minerals including silica, personally I find silica helps outdoor grows or really any grow. I use down to earth and dr. Flower. I'll also use organic waterings. They like to be treated in moderation. My organic waterings are fulvic acid, worm juice, fish poo, mycorrhizae/ mycorrhizae and molasses, or I'll use kelp me kelp you, wholly mackerel, or microbrew. Mostly during veg in diluted amounts. Personal preference they dont need the organic waterings. What about humic acid that's another really good soil amendment. Worm castings and humic acid wont burn plants and are in all dirt. Good looking grow bud!

Comment

Good looking beginnings Spog soil i find give them lots of minerals once the roots hit it. Just keep a good eye on them for bugs an snails/slugs. Feel free to post on the outdoor grow thread now an then it's a long long growing season outdoors with photos. You can give us updates every couple weeks or whenever you want, see what the rest of us are doing.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah I used azomite oyster shell and a couple other boxes also some dr earth bat guano and I will add budswel for flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X