X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Orange bud, Lemon skunk. All tips welcome

Hello guys
    This year I decided to plant orange bud and lemon skunk
    one in pot is Orange and one in canister is lemon.
    I topped orange yesterday and havent done anything with lemon so far.
    My biggest concern is should I LST them outdoor or just leave them grow on their own.
    I would like to have many tops so I topped orange but not sure about lemon since they grow about 150cm in height, and its already bushy on its own
    Attached Files

Do one not the other see which grow method you prefer it's personal preference. This outdoor run I lst and topped my autos which I never do. I'll top and train my indoor photos, but never really wanted to try on my outdoor plants until now and really only so I can speak on topping and training outdoors knowing both sides. Maybe I'll think it's great maybe I wont lol. Indoors it's more a necessity since the light is stationary and doesn't move over the sky hitting all parts of plants. Also grow lights can penetrate as well as the sun. My outdoors normally I just use defoliation and tucking.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      ty for reply bro
      I use feminized seeds so I have more time than autos would have. You just got me a great idea with tucking, I think i will LST and just tuck big fan leaves to open new growth. should be good with these 2 plants all year around

Not as big as you'll be looking at since autos but this is relatively what yours will look like not topped or trained. Ran these in my winter months brought them in at 36°F they only got 8 to 10hrs of light a day. Made these seeds from a cotton candy kush. Didn't know if they'd live through winter lol ran them free seeds. Normally I run 8-12autos at a time
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Quite alot autos
      but they look cool

Yea its recreational but cant let plants be visible autos help with that. Be damn if I waste indoor utilities on them lol but works for me growing them perpetually all year outside.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard if you top autos its bad
      Because they have short veg time so they need to grow as much as they can

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X