No announcement yet.

Stretching???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're not running inline use multiple fans when I start and veg in a closet I'll use multiple ill leave one on the floor with door open pushing cooler floor air through plants canopy, one above plants angling air upwards if it gets hot enough another would go above light pulling heat from light. You want air to go up through plants canopy and out. Could put a temp reader at plants canopy to see leaf temps. Usually if you can hold your hand there on top leaf and hand doesn't burn it's all good

Watching most youtube videos are biased based on growers knowledge, equipment used, genetics and environment. Watching them you'll know what to do but will still need to adjust your method accordingly to achieve similar outcomes with your environment your equipment etc. If a person lives in 60% humidity they may not need to use a humidifier as much as a dehumidifier example for me I dont use a dehumidifier at all due to low RH to begin with. But I bought this one when I started growing for a 3x4 thinking I needed it because of youtube videos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 06-04-2022, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X