Product RECALL in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product RECALL in Oklahoma

Wow this is a long list with many names I dont know, and a good reason to grow my own!

For those that buy from a despo, what do they do here, does the despo replace the product and get new product from the grower? Or are you out your money, gone, byby, etc..
    And just how should it be disposed of?
    I would also like more details, not just 2 labs found varied results, which I think could be very common. If they dont keep their test equipment fully calibrated on a regular schedule, it may give results that are not completely accurate.

"Alleged rules violations by another licensee (testing laboratory)"

Did it say what rules were violated, just inaccurate THC levels, or something more important like missing pesticide residue?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

What I get from it is the 2 tests differ, I did not see what was different, that info would be great to know. I mean if one lab said 28% THC and the other said 30% and thats the only dif then WTF? If however one lab (the second lab) found pesticides or bug shit (other bads) then I would agree with said recall.

Comment

Update- ran across more information this morning. Greed and corruption are everywhere.

A Stillwater medical marijuana dispensary owner helped open a state investigation into an Oklahoma City testing lab accused of inaccurately reporting testing...

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X