Migro you tube soil mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migro you tube soil mix

I had 2 beautiful vibrant green ladies all through Veg in 5 gal fab pots.
    Compost/Peat moss
    Vermiculite/Perlite and Epson Salt.
    Only Spring water added PH in range.

2 weeks before 12/12 and lime green leaves. Added Dyna Gro Bloom, color returned but not 100%
    Will this be enough for their health through Flower?
    Read good things about possibly adding Cal Mag too if they yellow again?? I’m worried my soil may be spent.

My opinion is give them a good feeding of your regular routine. At 2 weeks before switch you really have 3 weeks during which a lot of growth can happen! Don't rush it, you have lots of time. Spend some of it in the GWE tutorial section as well as browse the older posts for any subject you are wondering about. There is literally tons of good info in both places if it was all printed on paper! Good luck and Happy Pharming!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Good clear pics could help, sounds like it could be short on nitrogen. Hit the link at the top of this page "Plant Problems" and look it up.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        They do enjoy a occasional drink of NPK when the plant looks healthy and just needs a boost. I feed a smaller amount of N with my bloom throughout the plants life.

Mars recommends 18-24” veg and 12-18” flower for the TSW2000. The gals are 1 week in and I let them stretch from 20” to 16”(light dist) this week.
      I took these pics 8 hrs after raising lights to 22”. Did I simply get to close to fast? Guess I’ll find out week 2.

Damn looking at my pics they don’t look that bad. Sorry this first dance with the ladies is overwhelming.
      I may have read the whole GWE website the last 3 months. So much knowledge so little time

Comment

I watched the Migro video that you constructed your soil around. That is red peppers he's planting in the video. I realize he cant show weed plants on his video but Their gonna need more nutrients than pepper plants. And the potting soil/mulch he uses is spent within weeks, not months, according to some of the replies to his post. So its not really a living soil your using, i would treat it like a coco or peat at this point. Feed it and add cal/mag until finished.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X