ID:	565408Click image for larger version

Name:	image_154506.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	865.7 KB
ID:	565409Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20220521_111932.jpeg
Views:	279
Size:	616.0 KB
ID:	565413 hello my Friends, I have a litle two bud plant, that is a freak of nature. she was growing out doors in February, in the cold, then when we sprung forward in March, she started Flowering, so I moved her indoors into as old tent in my garage. she is getting close to harvest, but today I noticed bugs on her. what should I do???.
    Last edited by johnb1963; 05-21-2022, 01:49 PM.

Use a mild dish soap and water to spray the plant. About 1 tablespoon per gallon. I use Ivory liquid pure soap.

Comment

thanks 3Berries!

Comment

ISO rubbing alcohol mixed with water at 1 part ISO to 8 parts water (up to 50/50), with the lights off spray the under side then the top and soak the hell out of her (include the floor walls pot everydamnthing). The ISO kills on contact (as does spinosad) so it will need to be redone every 3 days for at least 3 treatments, then watch closely. The ISO evaporates completely very fast leaving only water behind, use a fan at least until they are dry (keep the lights off until dry).
        I would not use anything on flowers that you dont want in your smoke.

Comment

Awesome thanks Rwise. So you're saying theISO will be safe on the buds? They are rock hard!!! What do you they are aphids?
          looking at the trichomes, id say two weeks tops.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            The real green pics look like aphids nymphs to me.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it is safe as it completely evaporates leaving nothing behind. Oh ya, dont breath it, LOL

Personally I'll give foliar sprays using dr. Bonner's mint as a preventative use every 3 or 4 days Once you have bugs it's more difficult to not get sprays on buds then into lungs. Once you have bugs I would use a neem oil spray if bugs are on plants and in medium a neem oil drench as well. The dr. Bonner's does a good job at keeping bugs off my outdoor auto plants.

As a preventative measure I also hang the large sticky traps 2 in my tents one at plant canopy one more so around light. I'll also hang one from my room light outside of tent. You'll be surprised how many bugs it catches flying towards the light coming from tent or the organic matter therein. During warm months I'll also start seeds with sticky traps and give neem oil waterings if needed or not as preventative. I grow organically and gnats have been a issue in the past. Lastly plants health if a plant is dying either under the soil or dying organic matter from the plant itself will draw bugs. Good luck bud
          Attached Files
          Last edited by GroBuddy; 05-21-2022, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Never use Neem oil on buds, many folks have had major issues with it, it is not safe on buds.

• GroBuddy
            GroBuddy commented
            Editing a comment
            No shit I literally said once you have bugs it's harder not to get spray on buds and into lungs. My comment was for preventative if you read it completely instead of skimming you'd got that.
            Last edited by GroBuddy; 05-22-2022, 09:08 AM.

Thanks GroBuddy. I hate growing outdoor, but yet i seem to do it every year.i have two out there right now. last year I just grew 1, and yielded 17 oz dried. i only use organic neem oil and BT, and always bud wash, 4 bucket method. this is the first time I every had bugs indoors. however this girl started outdoors.

Comment

Best thing outside is ladybugs, they just luv to eat aphids.
            Neem oil on buds has put folks in the hospital, just because its organic doesn't make it safe.
            Also Spinosad should not be used on buds as no studies have been done to see if it is safe to use.

Comment

I agree, I haven't sprayed anything on buds, but thats why i hate growing outdoors. I have big beautiful bids, that would need a few mores weeks, and thats when the catipillars start fucking with them. usually lose about 25%. I have a friend the sprays BT, up until the last 2 weeks. says he has been doing it for years, and he's still kicking, lol.
              here's my two afgoo ladies, flipped to 12/12 on May 1, defoiliated/looipopped today.
              Attached Files

Comment

Soap flakes, laundry powder, castile soap, made in USA, fragrance free, biodegradable, great for babies and pets.

Comment

wow, great site, flanks 3Berries!

Comment

here are my outdoor girls! Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20220522_070147.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	893.8 KB
ID:	565547

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X