Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Education

Hi guys. I'm in the UK and I have about 6 years under my belt. Mostly 4-10 plants per cycle. I'm Mostly interested in growing cannabis as a hobby and to help friends out with medical issues. I'm Mostly self learned (trial and error) and my product is getting quite a reputation as being brilliant. Now my question is. If I'd like to further educate myself with recognised qualifications,the where should I start? And what qualifications should be aiming for?
    Last edited by Gaz21; 05-21-2022, 03:37 AM.

Hi @Gaz21…welcome. What do you mean by qualifications? Please explain. My thought about qualifications would be to perfect the grow recommendations and techniques on the GWE site and share the results with the world, kinda like BU2B has done.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Don't ya move an inch, you're there...

Just getting started or want to improve your knowledge? This link guide helps you navigate through both beginner-friendly and ultra-advanced growing marijuana tutorials!

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Obviously GWE is the spot but I like the podcast Growcast and it’s sister Home grown helpers.
        if your growing in living soil I’d recommend Tad Hussey from KIS organics podcast
        if your growing hydro in coco try Dr.coco at cocoforcannabis.com​ or just follow our hydro masters method that he was kind enough to compile for the community
        BU2B

Comment

Are you wanting to become a pro grower for money?

Comment

Is this the difference between speaking English and speaking American? I'd suggest that you Google for people doing what you want to do and then check their credentials... It's certainly not me!
            Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
            Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
            Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

And what is so brillant about your product. Oops should I have asked.
              1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
              1 sf2000 @200 watts
              2 philzon @230 watts
              2x4x5 tent
              3x6x8 closet
              Fox Farm ocean forest
              Black gold for seedling
              3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
              RH 40-60
              Temp 70-80
              Feeding with FF trio with molasses
              calmag and a little flower fuel
              Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Thats what I need

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG who the hell comments on this dead thread like this?

I fail to understand all the fuss. Merely submit pictures of your last three grows and accompanying logs. Testimony from at least three individuals, not related to you, about the quality and yield of those grows. Send all of this plus $500.00 USD to me and I will forward to you authentic, certified credentials as a Master Grower.
                Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                5 gallon cloth pots
                30"x30"x60" tent
                Spider Farmer SE3000
                Coco Pearlite mix
                GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Absent the certification, I personally recommend a degree in botany or agronomy.
                  Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                  5 gallon cloth pots
                  30"x30"x60" tent
                  Spider Farmer SE3000
                  Coco Pearlite mix
                  GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X