Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What strain??? Lol PLEASE HELP

Hi people,

So do I have an interesting one for you guys today.

The intricate details are a little fuzzy but potentially a fun mystery here for bud OGs to solve, so I bought pineapple express auto and white widow regular flower seeds.

My dad planted some of the white widow and pineapple express and mixed them up! He has mental health issues and I should not have left the seeds in his reach so my bad on that one.

ANYWAY!! Long and the short of it is that I have these x2 plants growing and I do not know whether they are pineapple express autos OR white widow regulars.

ATM I am keeping them in my flowering tent recieving 12/12 and the photos provided today were taken moments ago....this there anyone who can identify these 2 plants for me and give me advice on how to correct them as needed?

I'll make sure I reply speedily if anyone can help.

Kylo

IF they were on 18/6 it would be easy, the one that flowers (at about 3-5 (8?) weeks old) is the auto, however with them on 12/12s no way to know for sure.

Comment

Rwise, I hear you mate.

The problem is that I have X4 plants that are like 2 weeks into flower on 12/12 in the same tent so I can't turn the light up to 16/8 for at least another 2 weeks.

Does this mean they are pineapple autos then? Because if they were the white widows then they would be flowering right?

And IF they are the pineapple autos...will they be ok for another 2 weeks on 12/12? Lmao

My dad really fucked this up, now my whole veg/flower crop cycles are fucked because (if the two pineapples) if they survive the 2 weeks 12/12 I will have to turn the light cycle up for like 6 weeks just to flower two plants lol

Kylo

Comment

I do not know the genetics of Pineapple Express. However, some of your plants appear very lankly, which is indicative of a sativa strain. White Widow is mostly indicia I believe, which grows shorter and bushy. Hopes this helps. At least there are only two choices involved.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Not the most ideal but it wont kill them to be on 12/12s, maybe slow them a tad.

Comment

There’s a few guys over on ILGM that run 12-12 from sprout to harvest. One in particular grows the most enormous buds I’ve seen. One thing for sure, if one starts to grow balls you’ll know.
            New indoors grower.
            super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
            2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
            2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
            4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
            Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

When you start smoking them you will find out by there taste and smell. No problem just waiting unless you have a million dollar bet on whats what.
              1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
              1 sf2000 @200 watts
              2 philzon @230 watts
              2x4x5 tent
              3x6x8 closet
              Fox Farm ocean forest
              Black gold for seedling
              3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
              RH 40-60
              Temp 70-80
              Feeding with FF trio with molasses
              calmag and a little flower fuel
              Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X