Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED lights

What is the best led to use in a 4x4 tent

The best that you can afford. When I grew in a 4x4 tent I used a programmable CLW SolarSystem 550. Now I use two of them to grow in a spare bedroom.

Comment

At least 50% of your budget
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Plants eat light. You can feed your plants beans and weenies, skinless chicken breasts or filet and lobster. All will feed, which will provide the most nutrition. The choice is yours.
        “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
        ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

A led fixture in the ball park of 400 Actual Watts will produce very nice results. Do not fall for the equivalent marketing, rather actual power drawl and that should not include any cooling fans in the calculation.

My DIY LED has two Meanwell drivers and 9 Cobbs and it is just under 400 actual watts. Each cobb has a cpu heat sink and fan but the fans are run from 12 v phone transformer s.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            my led fixture has a foot print around 2 "ft x 3.5 "ft, it might be 4 "ft.. My grow was torn down when we moved and the fixture is still packed...Just to give an idea of the size of the light and actual power drawl.

These MAXISUN are reviewed well and are currently on sale... maybe two would do it?
          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P1RQRVV...roduct_details
          Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
          Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
          Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X