Let there be trees for 2022!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely trees as always!
    Ya gonna get any 'maters off that plant?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

IDK, it is trying, but is there time, I will take cutting for next year.

Comment

Cutting for next year? You like them 'maters that much ya gonna keep it alive inside until spring?
        I guess I'm forgetting not everyone has winters like mine, lol.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Here I set waiting for my first frost this week, well the BB3xGG4 is now hanging. You can see where I lost 2 limbs and removed them, it did not stop the rot, but it did seem to slow it down. Next year I think I will try breaking the damage out ASAP and seal it with hot wax to keep out air and moisture.
          The Black Willie, 1 is sprawled out all over, it is also the one that I removed 2 limbs that hermied. The black color (deep purple) is just starting to show, I am leaving them out and will risk the frost, they need at least 2 more weeks. IF they get hit I'll go spray them down (wash off the frost) before the sun comes up.
          Just checked inventory, I heed more jars! Only have 20 left, that aint gonna cover these girls!

Comment

The HCPxGTH gave 32 quarts of the best smelling and tasting bud I have had in several years (mildly skunky). Great cross, I have found 2 seeds that I may call "Who's my Daddy?" LOL 1 seed each from 2 quarts opened so far. I just cant stay out of it, it is getting better as it ages, the high is great and the pain relief is good. I will be watching for a cluster of seeds which could mean hermie, but at this time, I think I got stray pollen. My brother said he wants some of the seed if I get enuf to share, I have thousands of seeds. If this average keeps up I may get 32 seeds of an unknown cross.

Comment

The weather for Wednesday morn does not look good, 28*F @ TIA which if the wind is calm means 23*F here. I really need 3 more weeks on these BW.

Comment

Yesterday morn it was 24*F, day before I chopped 2 BWs and left 1 on a gamble she would survive and she did. No frost damage even, can we purple now?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Look at her stalk she's pretty much had it. Don't risk mold Rwise. I took my last one down, from the tops down and she's taken me nearly a week. We have cold misty fog early mornings now here and rain coming in couple of days. Mine was a sticky Glue gal she'd of molded right quick. Good luck

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SoOrbudgal We have really low RH, down in the teens, rain is at least a week out. With 3 plants hanging she's gonna set here for a week or so yet, depends on weather. (that and my back)

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hear ya it's my shoulders that got me this year

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X